Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ballet with a 3 year old...

Little Miss Lou Who (LMLW)- our 3 year old, took Mama (my mom) and I to the Youth Ballet this evening and we had a blast. It was so cool to watch these young people who I'm sure have rehearsed endlessly, perform beautifully! LMLW was enthralled, that was also very cool! When the ballerinas appeared, she said, "Look Momma, princesses!"

What a great day. Lord, thank you for moments that remind me how wonderful You are!

At the same time, I am reminded of one of LMLW's friends, a 4 year old little boy who has been recently diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma. Very scary and very sad. He seems to be doing well, but if you are reading this please say a prayer for Brandt and his family.

Ups and downs, joys and sorrows - life and the journey continues tomorrow...

No comments: