Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall Equinox

Thanks to Songbird at RevGalBlogPals...

Fall Equinox Friday Five

It's that time of year, at least north of the equator. The windows are still open, but the darned furnace comes on early in the morning. My husband went out for a walk after an early supper and came home in full darkness.

And yes, where we live, leaves are beginning to turn.

As this vivid season begins, tell us five favorite things about fall:



1) A fragrance - my daughters right after they have both had tubbys (baths)! :)






2) A color - yellow/gold, red, orange, brown, green - all the brilliant colors of changing and falling leaves, sorry couldn't choose just one!





3) An item of clothing - my pashmina that my DH gave me for Christmas several years ago.







4) An activity - I am looking forward to our family tradition of going pumpkin picking, followed by carving them.


5) A special day - our 6th anniversary is coming up, so I am also looking
forward to a date night! Wahoo!
I just love the smurfs! That's root beer, of course.
I LOVE FALL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your girls are gorgeous! (And so is your pashmina.)