Monday, September 29, 2008

Greetings!

Andii and Gracie (a.k.a. Little Miss Lou Who), on my lap at her birthday party last year.

I am quite excited to be welcomed into the RevGalBlogPals circle, that I thought I'd better make my online space more inviting. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Andrea, or Andii to my family & friends.

Who am I? a daughter of the King, a wife, a mother, a seminarian

What do I do? I am currently serving my first church as a 3/4 time UMC licensed local pastor and, besides chasing after two beautiful little girls - 15 months old and almost 4 years old (Oct. 16), I also attend seminary half-time.

Favorite verse? many, but mostly...Jeremiah 29:11 - as a control freak, I need to be reminded that He really does have it under control.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Favorite color? I love all the colors, but yellow happens to be my fav.

Favorite season? Autumn, which makes me quite happy at the moment.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to becoming better acquainted.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey. Was just stopping by and reading your blog. Cute picture with Erin in it to. These girls are growing up to fast. Well we miss you and love you!!

Michelle said...

Welcome to the RevGals...