Thursday, March 19, 2009

25 Random Facts + Bonus

1. I believe that Jesus is the only Way, the only Truth and the only Life! :)
2. I am madly in love with Dale, Little Miss Lou Who & Ray Ray
3. I have been extravagantly blessed by wonderful, funny, encouraging and loving family & friends - Thank You, Lord!
4. I have learned already that being a minister is not easy - but I LOVE it.
5. I do not think that I could work a Monday - Friday, 8 - 5 job anymore.
6. My life verse (yes some would say taken out of context) is Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
7. I love to travel - I have been to various places in the US, Ireland, Ukraine, Puerto Rico, St. Martin, St. Thomas, Bahamas, Bermuda.
8. I have worked in the travel industry, the insurance industry, the health care system, higher education and media.You
9. I prefer the mountains and the woods to the beach.
10. I love campfires - especially for the purpose of hot dogs & ooey gooey smores.
11. I am still learning and loving it!
12. I love music - as long as it is clean & semi-understandable.
13. A must for any car that I own - air conditioning (this did not always come standard) and good sound (for playing music).
14. I went down the Piney on my hiney. I love Slate Run!
15. I would really love to own an a-frame, log cabinish home with some decent land, that has woods and a stream that I can sit by, and a cow for Dale . . . someday. . .
16. I have way too many books that I have not read.
17. I am discovering, I hope, a poet inside.
18. I am horrible at regular communication - thank You Lord for above-mentioned, very patient friends.
19. Being with young people makes me feel younger.
20. I hope that the ministry that God has called me to brings Him more glory! :)
21. Believe it or not, there is a part of me that misses Lebanon.
22. I hope to build a lasting and loving relationship with my two beautiful daughters, providing a safe place for both of them to turn when life gets tough.
23. I married Tim & Nikki at Camp Seltzer long before Pastor Dan did. :)
24. I fell off a six foot scaffolding (thank you Pastor Dan for saving my life) and lived to ride horseback the next day.
25. I secretly wish that my brother Chris would move closer - I miss him very much!

Bonus - I love being called Andii by those who know and love me - thanks Mom & Dad. ;o)

No comments: