Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Day Apart at the Jesuit Center

WOW! It was incredible. God is so amazing! Thank you.

I do not consider myself a writer, so I know this poem came from the Holy Spirit. Thank You Spirit!

Mindful of Life...

Barrenness
Life within
See Me in a new way.
I Am here.
You are NOT abandoned.
Life grows - deep and wide.

Set apart
you are called
to be with Me.
See the bones, the bud, the root,
Grows deeper still.
In silence be with Me.
For I Am calling.
An awakening, a renewal, a closeness never known -
Discover.

Stillness . . . Quiet
I Am working even though you cannot see.
I offer rest - restoration.
Things are not always as them seem -
Look deeper - with your heart.


Life among the thorns
Be gentle with others and yourself.
Linger - do not rush - enjoy each step.
The journey has no end - wherever you are, I Am there also.
You cannot go too far - always
deeper, broader, wider, higher - ever closer to Me.

I will give you breath - breath of life.
A life lived with, in, and through Me.


Just as I give wind to make the leaves
dance and run, skip and twirl.

You've been inside far too long...
Come away with Me.

Love,
~ God

No comments: