Friday, July 18, 2008

The Friday Five...What's In A Name?

RevHRod posted the following questions for this Friday's Five!

So how did you come up with your blogging name? And/or the name of your blog?
I love Homer's "Odyssey" and everything that it means - how life is a journey with great big mountain peaks, deep, deep valleys and the occasional monster lurking behind the corner! :)

Are there any code names or secret identities in your blog? Any stories there?
The only secret identities are the names of my two beautiful daughters - Little Miss Lou Who, it is just something that I started calling here almost from the beginning, like Cindy Lou Who, except her name is Gracie ;) and Ray Ray, or Rachel, she is definitely our little ray of sunshine, her smile indeed lights up a room.

What are some blog titles that you just love? For their cleverness, drama, or sheer, crazy fun?
I just began in the world of blogging, so I must admit that I am still searching...

What three blogs are you devoted to? Other than the RevGalBlogPals of course!
I really enjoy RevGalBlogPals and visit at least daily to see what everyone is talking about.

Who introduced you to the world of blogging and why?
Google brought me here! I was searching for some resources for a newbie to pastoring and came across RevGalBlogPals and have been hooked every since.

Bonus question: Have you ever met any of your blogging friends? Where are some of the places you've met these fun folks?
Nope, not yet, but I am looking forward to making some invaluable connections!

God is good every day and in every way! Blessings to you my blogging friends.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Welcome! I'm glad you've started blogging. I found RevGals to be a wonderful way to meet others with similar interests.

Unknown said...

Give it time, all bloggers seem fated for meet-ups, eventually!