Monday, July 28, 2008

Reflections...

Tonight, I celebrate 33. Well, my last moments of being 33 that is. I have been pondering about how much my life has changed since last year at this time and stand (okay sit) in awe. Talk about a miracle makeover! God is so amazing, so wonderful!
Some of the things that have changed:
  • A beautiful baby niece (LMN) - a whole week old!

  • An energetic 3 year old - growing too fast!

  • An inquisitive one year old - see above!!!

  • A new (paid - can you believe it!?!) ministry!

  • A new address!

  • A new challenge - seminary! yikes what am I saying!?!

  • A new hairstyle - thanks to my yo-yo sister LBQ! It is remarkable how the little things make you feel so good!

  • 10 pretty toenails - see above!

Preview of coming attractions...34 Goals!

No comments: