Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kind of Cheesey, But Fun!

Random things about me...enjoy!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? my dad choose my first name because he liked it and my middle name is after a Beatles song...
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Monday, July 21 at 11:51 a.m. That is the exact time that I got to see my beautiful baby niece enter this world! :)
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? no!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH? a ham sub from Morrissey's deli
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? yes, 2 beautiful daughters
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so...
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? who me? no never! ;)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? no, way too risky
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? depends on my mood, right now it is Trail Mix Crunch with Cranberries! yummy
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? not normally
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? physically I am a wimp - note to self work on getting in shape...emotionally, I know that I am definitely stronger than I once was.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Strawberry Cheesecake & Green's Bear Creek Caramel
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? their smile
15. RED OR PINK? red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my stubbornness
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My brother - he lives 3000 miles away!
18. WHAT IS A GUILTY PLEASURE? McDonald's Hazelnut iced coffee
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? tan shorts & no shoes (as usual)
20.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Thai Phoon Shrimp & a yummy salad from Ruby Tuesday!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the sound of my girls taking a tubby
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Crayola's Sunglow
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? my daughters after their tubbies & the sweet smell of summer
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my s-i-l
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON? yes!
26. WHO SENT THIS? a very good friend - EBF
27. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football - go Redskins!!!
28. HAIR COLOR? blond
29. EYE COLOR? green
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? used to, but since pregnancy my eyes get too dry.
31. FAVORITE FOODS? movie popcorn; cabbage & potatoes in white sauce; good salad; great steak; any pasta; chips
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? both, depending on my mood
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "Talk to Me" with Don Cheadle - good movie, but bad, very bad language
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? blue
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? neither, I'm a spring & fall gal
36. HUGS OR KISSES? both!
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? carrot cake w/ cream cheese frosting
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "My Life as a Furry Red Monster: What Being Elmo Has Taught Me About Life, Love, and Laughing Out Loud" by Kevin Clash; "Hearing God" by Dallas Willard; "Celebration of Discipline" by Richard J. Foster
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? it is purple, with nothing on it, except the mouse of course tee hee
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V.. LAST NIGHT? nothing, I was working on my blog
41. FAVORITE SOUNDS? my daughters' laughter, loud, good music and weirdly, rubber tires on gravel
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? No question here - BEATLES!!!
43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Ukraine
44. Any new news in your life? Read the blog - lots new
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Lebanon,PA
46. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 8:27 p.m.

No comments: